Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bridesmaid's Jewelry


I have always loved jewelry, but I love making it even more. When I was deciding on my bridesmaids gifts I wanted to give something handmade and personal. I chose to make them pearl necklaces to match the silver sashes on their bridesmaids dresses. I loved the necklaces so much, that I added matching earrings! I am slowly starting to make jewelry for other brides and hope to open my own etsy shop after my wedding is over. I work mostly with freshwater pearls, swarovski crystals, and silver. I can make almost any color to coordinate a variety of color schemes. Please let me know if you are interested in having me design something for you!




2 comments:

Ashley Pepitone said...

Bravo! Looks beautiful!

Sharon said...

These are beautiful! You should surprise your mother with some.